Friday, September 7, 2007

FEELING GOOD!!!!!

Delight called me this morning to tell me that she was feeling great!!!! She was on the way home from getting her shot when she called. She was excited to be feeling so good the day after chemo.

She said that she felt so good that she was going to come out to the Bank's fair booth and work with me. Friday is the day she and I usually work at the booth. But... my partner never did show up and I'm really glad because it was extremely HOT!!!!!!! She didn't need to be that HOT building. I missed her but her replacement worked almost as hard as she would have. (her replacement was my 5 year old nephew Browning) We had a good time!! Next year Delight I'll be expecting you to be sweating with me.

I didn't ask her her plans for the weekend. Maybe she can just stick around the house and rest.

Have a Good Weekend

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear the good reports of you feeling good and having good times with family and friends. Keep it up, girlfriend! Love ya', Becky