Thursday, November 29, 2007

SHOPPING TIL YOU DROP

After 2 days of Christmas shopping with Delight, Tonya and I decided that she held up better than both of us. Even though we were tired we had a good time and picked up several good gifts for our bank Christmas party. We all decided we had it harder shopping than doing our normal jobs. We also picked up a fireplace for the bank. It looks beautiful!! Tonya has put the festive touch to it and it looks great!!

December 10 they will be doing all kinds of tests & scans on Delight. She has an appointment with the doctor December 18 to go over the results. Whatever treatment they decide to do will depend on the results of her tests. She has said that she doesn't want to take any chemo until after the first of the year. She wants to feel good for the holidays.

Delight is at work today and is feeling really good today. Remember to pray for the upcoming tests results.

Have a good week

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Momma,
Blu and I had a wonderful time with you over Thanksgiving! I loved being with you and we hated to see it end. We will see you soon.

We love you! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Mimi,

I hope you do good on your tests.You will also be in my prayers.

I love you Mimi!!!!Kaylee!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey D,

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, enjoying your family.
It was nice to see you at Shelia's.
You are in my prayers and I admire your strength. If you believe, it can be.

I love Ya!
Mandy B.

Anonymous said...

Mom, I know that tomorrow is the big test day. Blu, Kaylee, and I will be praying for you. Blu and I talk all the time about how strong you are and we are certain that God has good things in store for you. Continue to have your faith and your strength and He will guide you and bless you.

Mom, I love you, remember to stay positive and have no worries. Leave your worries in the hands of the Lord, for they are no good to you.

Love, Jenn