Sunday, December 23, 2007

ANOTHER DOCTOR???

Delight will be going to see Dr. Mirtsching in Dallas on January 7. (he is the doctor that Julie Fisher is using) He received all of Delight's reports and has some ideas of some possibly different treatments that he wants to share with Delight. He wants to talk to Delight and Terry Joe and tell them his thoughts. So be praying that his ideas will be something that will be helpful to Delight.

Her marker count had gone up to 111.4 the last week when she was at the doctor. It had been staying pretty much around 30.

Delight has a full schedule for the holidays. This afternoon they will be going to Walter & Tracy's to visit with Stacy & Christopher. Walter is going to be providing a delicious meal of sandwiches. I'm sure that he will be making his famous German chocolate cake to go along with the sandwiches. Right Walter???

Charmyrle and Wendell will be arriving at TJ & Delight's this afternoon. Delight is looking forward to them coming. I really think the main reason she is glad they are staying with her is because Charmyrle will be doing a lot of cooking and baking sweets. Then on Christmas day they are expecting 25 to 30 people for lunch. Charmyrle you better get busy!!!! I'm sure the house will be filled with lots of good food.

Remember to keep the Eidson's in your prayers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delight,
I know you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by your family and friends (30 people?!...and I always thought it was a job fixing for the 9 of us)!!! You are in my prayers and I just know that the doctors are going to be able to do wonderful things for you in this new year. Love you...Carol G.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Kaye, Mom's coming to see me tomorrow! Kaylee, Blu and I can't wait!

I love you Momma and will see you tomorrow! Love, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Good luck today, Delight!