Monday, May 5, 2008

REALLY TIRED

Tonya & I took Delight lunch today. She was feeling much better today than she did yesterday. She said that she is still very weak. The doctor told her that it would help her if she got out and walked. She was going to try and walk a little outside. She looked really good and she ate most of her lunch that we took her. Her mother was going to come and check on her around 1:00 today. Terry Joe left yesterday for OKC with the golf team. State playoffs were today and tomorrow. Johnice did her laundry and we did her dishes or maybe I should say put them in and started the dishwasher!! She is thinking she may come to work tomorrow. Who knows about that girl???? When I hear from her or see her again I'll post.

Have a good day

Kaye

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Delight, please take it easy and get your strength back. You have been through so much lately, a little time off may be a good thing.

Andrea Griggs said...

Keeping you in my prayers. Love you - Annie

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. I love you and miss you.

Your favorite son-in-law.