Monday, September 10, 2007

KINDA TIRED

Delight came to work for a little while today. She said that she was so tired that she could just lay down anywhere and sleep. The only other thing that was bothering her was her legs. She looked pretty good today but you could tell by the way she acted that she was tired. DELIGHT-O-METER is a 9 today.

She stayed at home and rested pretty much all weekend. She and Terry Joe went to the Warren Davis visitation on Friday night for a short period of time. Sunday she went for about 15 minutes to Tony Walden's (and his new wife) wedding shower. Other than those 2 outings she just rested.

When she left she said that she would see me tomorrow.

Have a Good Day.

Kaye

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so tired. Get some rest and tomorrow will be better. I will be with my mother this weekend and hopefully in church on Sunday. If you are feeling better, maybe I will see you in church. Love you Annie