Thursday, October 4, 2007

ANOTHER GOOD DAY

DELIGHT-O-METER is a 10 today. She is looking and feeling really good. She has really been working really hard this week and she is still going strong.

Blu & Jennifer are coming for a visit this weekend. Delight is looking forward to seeing them. She has a couple of shelves & a mirror that need to be hung. She's hoping she gets some help from Blu & Jennifer. I think maybe she needs some painting done, too.

Theron & Johnice went to go pick up the twins at school today. Delight just left to go pick them up from them. She thought they may need some relief.

Have a Good Day

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling good Delight. Have a good weekend, give Jennifer my best. Love, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hey Delight,

I am so glad to hear your good news. The twins pictures are adorable. I hope you enjoyed your busy weekend. The weather was great so it was a good time to have a cook out. I haven't talked to you lately and just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Love Ya!
Mandy B.