Thursday, October 18, 2007

OVERALL FEELING PRETTY GOOD

Delight has been feeling pretty good this week. The only problem she has been having lately is with her feet and hands. Her feet usually always feel like they are asleep. Other than that small problem she has been good!! Sleeping at night has been about the same. Some nights she sleeps and some nights she doesn't.

Terry Joe and Delight went to Texarkana today for her treatment for her bones. This is a monthly treatment that she is having to take. They told her that it would help build her bones back. It is not supposed to have many side effects. One side effect could be that her bones ache. Last time that she had the treatment she didn't feel any different. She doesn't see the doctor until December.

Her hair is really beginning to grow back. At first I thought all she was going to have was white/gray hair but now I can really see the dark hair coming in, too. I'm sure she will not mind if I take a picture of her new hair growth!!! So be looking for a picture soon!!!

Continue to keep Delight & her family in your prayers.

Kaye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that we love you!! I'll be thinking of you Saturday morning when I'm walking in the Race for the Cure!!

Love,

Christopher & Stacey

Anonymous said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers, Delight. I look forward to the updates, thanks Kaye! Love, Vicki

Andrea Griggs said...

Im' sure what Kaye is seeing, as far as hair, is blonde instead of white/gray. I love you Eidson family and will continue to keep you in my prayers. Delight, please give Johnice a big hug for me. She is a precious lady. We appreciate her comforting our mother and supporting our decision that had to be made. Hugs and kisses to you all. Annie

Andrea Griggs said...

Im' sure what Kaye is seeing, as far as hair, is blonde instead of white/gray. I love you Eidson family and will continue to keep you in my prayers. Delight, please give Johnice a big hug for me. She is a precious lady. We appreciate her comforting our mother and supporting our decision that had to be made. Hugs and kisses to you all. Annie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Kaye for your update. I was missing your reporting of the day to day life of Delight.

And Delight, not a day goes by that I don't think about you and pray that you are having a good day.

By the way - I had to go buy myself a mirror. I really missed yours when you took it away - ha!

Love to you all,
Vicky