Tuesday, January 15, 2008

GEORGE STRAIT

Delight has been very busy since the last time that I was on the blog. She had a lot of fun this past weekend in Little Rock seeing George Strait. I bet she was at the front dancing the whole time!!!! They went to Little Rock on Saturday morning with Lewis, Darlene, Lindsey, Terry Joe, and Jordan. They meet Stacey at the motel and she went to the concert with them. They spent the night in Little Rock and then Sunday they stopped in Hot Springs to visit Wendell and Charmyrle. They didn't get back to Idabel until about 7:30. They had a wonderful time.

Delight has been feeling good until the past couple of days. She went to see Dr. Salyer yesterday. She had a cough and her throat was hurting her really really bad. He gave her some medicine yesterday and she got some antibiotics this morning. She is hoping to get something that will clear it up quickly so she can get to feeling better.

Terry Joe and Delight went to Texarkana yesterday to get her monthly treament for building up her bones.

Have a Good Day!!!

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Momma, I hope you feel better soon. You are in my daily prayers, many, many times a day. I will pray that the medicine will kick in quickly. I love you!

Anonymous said...

FYI...That's Jenn above.

As if you couldn't guess.

Love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Sorry I haven't written in awhile, this new blog took a little getting used to, I couldnt see the updates. Anyway, the new Dr. sounds real promising. If you need anything you know where I am. I love you...Vicki