Saturday, March 29, 2008

DELIGHT IS DOING GOOD

Delight had a rough start to the week but she was much better at the end. The doctor had her to start taking a nausea pill and 1/2 of a pill to keep her from getting upset about every little thing. Those pills have really helped her. She has been able to work all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. She has looked really good and even got her hair cut this week. Maybe I can get her to take a couple of picture next week.

Sorry I forgot to post this week. I forget so many people depend on this. As we were leaving on Friday I told Delight that I forgot to post and I told her I would try and post sometime during the weekend. She told me that I was in trouble with Jennifer. Sorry Jennifer. I'll try and do better.

Have a good weekend.

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Jennifer, I always try to read the posts every day, but I don't often leave a comment to let you know I'm reading.

I'll try to do better, even if it's just a hello.

You're doing a great job, Kaye. Keep up the good work!

And tell Delight that I may not have very many good thoughts...but I'm sending all of them her way!!!!

Andrea Griggs said...

I too depend on you for updates and I appreciate all the news you have provided. Delight is blessed to have you as her friend. Keeping you all in my prayers. Love Andrea

Anonymous said...

Me three! We read it all the time so we don't have to call and check up. We are always thinking of you, Aunt Delight, and love you lots!

Christopher & Stacey