Tuesday, April 1, 2008

DELIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL






Delight is having a good week so far. Her hands and feet are still giving her some trouble. Both hands and her feet are peeling. I don't know if you can tell by the picture how they are a reddish/purple color. Lisa bought her some gel socks and they really help her feet feel better.

She looks so pretty today that I had to take her picture so everyone can see how good she looks with her new haircut. She just looks wonderful!!!!!!!

Have a good week

Kaye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Delight! I'm glad to see that your hands are peeling....but only because you told that they always feel better after that!

And yes, YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I love the hair. Glad you are feeling better.
Love you,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

It is great to know that you are feeling better. You are one of those people (along with my sister) who can sport the shorty short hair and just look marvelous!! Take care and as always you are in my prayers....Carol G

Andrea Griggs said...

Love you hair! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Keep on smiling. As always, you in my prayers. Love you... Annie

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Eidson,
Just dropping by to check in on you ... kudos to your friends for keeping this blog updated. I'm inspired by your strength!

Jeff Davis