Wednesday, April 16, 2008

RILEY'S IN SURGERY

Delight called about 4:00 and said that Riley was in surgery with the plastic surgeon. They are going to graft the skin from behind the ear to fix the cut that is on the right eye lid. The doctor is also going to sew up the cut right below the hair line, too. They wanted to do the face first before they started on the lower part of his body. Delight sounded good she said that she was a little tired but her breathing was still doing okay. Reesha has been having a few contractions. They were wanting her to go up to the second floor and get them to put a monitor on her. Maybe she will do that. Riley is at Good Shephard hospital in Longview. That's all I know for now. I'll post again when I hear something else.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eidson family is in my prayers. I love you all...Carol G

Anonymous said...

We are praying for all of you. Love Vicki