Friday, April 11, 2008

FINALLY TALKED TO DELIGHT!!!!

Terry Joe called around 12:30 and said that Delight was feeling a whole lot better. Her breathing was better and they had the pain under control. They will not be coming home today. The drainage has slowed down a lot but not enough to take the tubes out. If she continues to improve in next 24 hours as much as she has in the last 24 hours she will get to come home tomorrow.

After Terry Joe told me all of that he said would you like to talk to Delight?? Of course I answered YES!! She sounded really good. She said that she was sure ready to get out of that place. She wanted to know what was going on here at the INB. Do I really want to tell her we still have not found the leak?? I did tell her we have a big hole in the floor (with no results) and that he was going to have to start outside in search of the problem. I told her she needed to get back up here so she could help them find the leak!! I was really glad to hear her voice and was pleasantly surprised how strong she sounded.

Have a good weekend

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delight, I am so glad you are feeling better! I know you won't let those nurses bully you around!! :)

You continue to inspire and amaze me.