Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SCREAM OR CRY????????

I told Delight I didn't know whether to scream or cry. She got some FANTASTIC news this morning.

The doctor found NO NO NO NO NO signs of tumors in her head. That is something to shout about. What wonderful news. We all agree that if anyone needed to hear good news it was Delight. What encouragement this must bring to her. She doesn't have to go back to see him for 3 months. He wants to keep a close watch on the head.

Delight and Tammy were off to celebrate at PF Changs!!!! I told them I wish I was with them to celebrate such good news.

Reesha is just waiting for Delight & Terry Joe to get back into town....then she is going to deliver baby Ayva. The baby is already in position. I think Reesha is ready for baby Ayva to come, too.

I'm so glad to tell you about this miracle that has happened. Let's all celebrate!!!
Tonya is having a party at her house!!! Everyone is welcome. The only thing is I haven't told Tonya.....yet. I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's going to happen.

Kaye

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Lord.
We are so greatful for the wonderful news.
And we can't wait to see
Precious Little Ayva.
Love,
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Yea! Yeh! Super Yea!!!!!!!! However you spell it, this is supercalifragalisticexpealidocious!!!!!!!!!!!!I knew I watched Mary Poppins for some reason. Let me know when the party is.

LOve, Charlie
& Wendell

Andrea Griggs said...

Great News! Take care of yourself Delight and take even better care of baby Ayva. Congratulations to you and TJ. I love you all... Annie

Anonymous said...

Yippee----------I am so glad for the good news. That just makes the birth of baby Ayva even more special. Can't wait to see both of you (and everybody else too).
I ask God everyday to take care of my loved ones.
Love,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

I am estatic!! I am so happy that god is continues to bless our family in so many ways and he is answering our prayers. I love you Momma!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I guess I will go with YEEHAW!!! This is truly the most wonderful news I have heard in a while. God is good...all the time!! Take care and love to all the Eidson family....Carol G

Maggie said...

That is wonderful news! I can imagine how happy everyone must be right now. God's miracles are happening daily!
God Bless everyone and keep you safe and healthy.

Anonymous said...

God is good. I am so happy for you guys. Your new baby Ayva is so lucky to be born into such a strong and loving family. I love you guys and pray for you daily. Vicki Y.