Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SCANS FRIDAY

The patch Delight is using is Fentanyl Transdermal System.

Terry Joe and Delight were up about all night talking about what they thought would be the best step to take next. She is not for sure if she can qualify for the test chemo. Her heart and brain has to be in tip top shape (along with some other conditions). She is going to have a brain scan done on Friday along with the other scans.

She got the results from her blood work late yesterday. It showed that the cancer is VERY aggressive. The doctor is going to have to be VERY aggressive back. So they are trying to move very quickly.

Delight looks good today. She came to work at about 9:30 today. She was hurting when we got back from lunch so she was going to take some pain pills. She is still here at work now. I hope she will go and rest before her big night out to Rick & Tonya's house. I think I'll make some home made ice cream to tempt them over to my house, too.
I can't let Tonya get ahead of me.

Kaye

No comments: