Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DOCTOR IN DALLAS

Delight came to work on Tuesday but she did not feel good at all. The medication is making Delight very emotional. She told me several times that she was very tired. We were able to go to lunch but soon after we got back to work she went home.

Tammy was going to take Delight to Dallas today but Terry Joe took her. Terry Joe called Tammy early this morning and said that she had another migraine and that he was going to be taking her to Dallas to see the doctor. They had a appointment at 1:30. At 2:00 they were in the doctor's office waiting to see the doctor... the nurse had already been in and taken blood. Delight's headache had gone away and Terry Joe said he would call when they left the doctor's office.

Please continue to pray for Delight and her family.

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delight, I am thinking about you and praying for you every day. I don't know what to pray for but God knows what you need. I am also praying for T.J. because I know he needs God's help right now as much as you. Please know that the only reason I do not call you every day is because I know you need the rest. Love, Sis