Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MUCH IMPROVED

Delight was at work bright and early this morning. She is feeling much better today than yesterday afternoon. She thinks maybe it was the pizza that she ate at lunch yesterday that made her sick. Do you think Cindy Willis did something to your pizza since she was with us at the Pizza Hut??? (I think it is all Cindy's fault that you got sick) She went home and slept on the couch until Terry Joe got home. Then he took her for a ride to see the twins. They had colored a picture especially for her and they wanted her to come and get it. Seeing the grand kids seem to always make her feel better.

She looks really good today. Her spirits seem good today, too. Terry Joe is taking her tomorrow to Dallas. She has blood work to do and she thinks that it is time to get her lung drained again. It has been about 3 weeks since she has had it done. She was beginning to get a little winded walking to the car today at lunch. She has made it all day again today. It's after 3:00 and she is still here. I'm proud of her making it all day!!

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I wouldn't doubt that the Pizza Hut made you sick. I think it was the trip we came up to surprise you on your birthday last year when I got food poisoning after eating at the Pizza Hut in Idabel. I was miserable! I won't be eating there again, that's for sure!

Anyway, Christopher left yesterday morning to go work in Illinois. They think he may have suffered a heat stroke and they are keeping him in the hospital over night. I will let you know when I find out more.

I'm sorry we didn't get to visit anymore when we came down. I think we will be coming down again soon to mark Camo's grave near ya'lls cabin.

Love you,
-Stacey

Jesse and Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse and Cindy said...

if cindy cooked the pizza then yes i'd say thats it.why am i so fat you say then? alot of fast food takeout!
your always in our thoughts Delight....jesse