Thursday, August 16, 2007

CHEMO DAY

Delight left for her treatment today at 11:15 with Sheila driving. I talked with her before she left this morning and she said that she was feeling pretty good. She was able to sleep until about 9:00 this morning.

Johnice and Thearon are taking her in the morning for her shot.

Delight enjoyed her visit with Andrea & Carol last night. We all hated to hear about the loss of their dad. Dad's are pretty special and I know that they will miss theirs tremendously. We are thinking and praying for you & your families.


Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delight, I hope you feel ok after your treatment today. To Carol and Andrea, since I don't know how to get in touch with you guys please know that I am thinking about you. Dad's are special, I miss mine everyday.

Anonymous said...

Delight, I am so anxious for next Friday. Can't wait to see you guys. I hope you have a peaceful weekend and upcoming week.
And to Andrea & Carol - I was so sad to hear about W.F. You have to know that I always considered him like another dad to me. The years you guys lived across the street from us showed me what a kind gentle man he was. My heart goes out to you.
With love,
Vicky