Monday, August 27, 2007

EXCITING WEEKEND

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10. She came to work today feeling pretty good. She looked a little tired to me. But she was able to stay most of the day. She was going to go and see her mother this afternoon. Today is her birthday.

They had a wonderful time with Jim & Vicky this weekend. She said that they ate good food and shopped a little. She came back with a new cute purse that Vicky said she didn't like. She was proud of her purse!!!

She said she started getting tired half way through Alan Jackson's part of the concert. He was the last to perform. Overall they really enjoyed themselves. Glad you had fun Delight!!!

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delight- I am so glad we didn't wear you out this past weekend. It was a very special time for me. You weren't alone in the getting tired halfway through Alan Jackson. I hope we can do something like this again - and I know that depends on if we can get T.J. out of McCurtain County.
I can't tell you how much I love you guys---Vicky