Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Long Day

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can't believe it's me. Kaye had to leave early today. I'm tired to and thinking about going home. The twins and I had a nice time at Mother's. Blayd and Bracee also had great time at Uncle Walter and Aunt Tracy's with the girls.

I would like to thank everyone for the prayers, food and rides to Chemo. I couldn't do this without you and my wonderful husband T.J. I will see the Doctor on Thursday just a check up. T. J. and I had a wonderful weekend with Jim and Vicky. We also went by Chris and Stacey's (Walter's son and his wife) to see their new home. They have a wonderful home in Conway. I love everyone dearly and please keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I am so glad to see you on the blog, but I sure wished I could see a recent pic since I haven't gotten to see you in person lately. I love you!! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Aunt Delight.

We were so glad that everyone got to swing by and see our house. We were so glad to see you. Hopefully we can get down there again sometime soon.

Love You! -Chris & Stacey