Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DELIGHT IS GREAT!!!

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10 today!!!!!!!

I was excited that Delight wrote on the blog yesterday!!!! I know that everyone was glad to hear from her. She said that she really enjoyed it. I tried to convince her to do it every day but she said that she didn't want to hurt my feeling by taking over my job. (like I would be crushed) I'm sorry I guess you are stuck with me. Maybe on occasion she can pop in and say HI.

Other than her feeling tired today she is doing pretty good. She looks great!!

Tonya will be taking Delight to the doctor tomorrow. Tonya thinks that she needs to go to pick up somethings for the fair. They are liable to get into trouble since they will not have me along to chaperon them. Maybe I need to reconsider and go with them. I would hate for them to get into trouble.

Anyway, I'll let you know what she learns from the doctor when I find out.

Kaye

No comments: