Thursday, April 5, 2007

3rd Treatment Down!!!!!!!

Delight was able to take chemo today!!! Her white blood count had gone up to 1600.
She was feeling good when she called. She was waiting on Johnice to come and pick her up when she called. (Johnice had to make a quick trip to JC Penney's. She probably needed a pair of shoes!!! She doesn't own any shoes!)

Tonya is going to take Delight to Texarkana in the morning. She has to take the Neulastia shot. The shot helps build up her white blood count.

She sounded really great!!!

Keep it up Delight.

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Great momma!! I am so glad that your back on track. I love you! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Way to go Delight!!!!! I am so glad you were able to take your treatment today. Love ya, Becky

Anonymous said...

Hello, Delight!

Glad you are feeling good, I met your niece Lindsey, she is a very pretty and sweet girl, I did her nails for the prom. Hope she had a good time. Happy Easter!

Love,
Heather