Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ANOTHER GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!






DELIGHT-O-METER is a 10!!!!!!!!

She said that she rested really good last night but this morning her legs were hurting. She did not take any pain medicine yesterday. She decided she had better take some today so the hurting in her legs would go away.

We ate lunch at PaPa's today. Tomorrow Tonya is going to get a new granddaughter. So we had to celebrate today!!! Delight was able to eat Mexican food without it hurting her mouth.

The twins came to visit their MIMI. They were excited to see the pictures of the fish that they caught Saturday. Really I think they were more excited to see the pictures of the worms that they had to fish with. I asked Bracee who caught the biggest fish? She informed me that Blayd did. Of course he was telling me he did catch the biggest fish. They are so cute. Delight will be posting a couple of pictures of them shortly.

Have a good day

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are precious! I love the 1st one of Bracee. TOOOOO CUTE!!

Congrats Tonia!

Love you momma, keep off those legs and feet.

Love, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Delight,
I am so glad you are having more good days than bad. You are one remarkable lady!!!!! The twins are precious, but oh-h-h have they have grown. I am thankful to Kaye and all who post on your blog to keep me informed as to how your day goes. I check on you every day. Keep that beautiful smile, girlfriend.
Love ya',
Becky B.