Monday, April 9, 2007

LEGS & FEET ACHE

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 9 today.

Her legs and feet are hurting her really bad. The bottom of her feet are really red. They told her to keep lotion on them so they would not form blisters on the bottom of her feet. She is walking around with her house shoes on. She said that they feel good because of the cushion in them.

She does look like a 10 today!!

She felt like going out to eat lunch today. We enjoyed our meal at MR PIGS.

The twins have been in to see their MIMI. They are so cute. They have been entertaining us with all kinds of stories. Bracee has on shoes that the Easter Bunny brought her. (plastic heels) She also has a purse full of items he brought her. Blayd has on his John Deere boots and he could not remember what the Easter Bunny brought him. They told me that they had a big Easter Egg hunt at MIMI & PAPA'S house. With lots and lots of kids running around everywhere. They are excited about getting to go to school in the fall. They are sure BUSY.

Have a good day!!!

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I am sorry you are hurting today. I will continue to pray for your pain to go away and for God to help your healing. I love you mom! Love, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Delight,
My name is Cindy Richards, and I work with Jennifer at school. I just wanted to let you know there are several of us who have you in our prayers and hope you will soon be feeling better. I also wanted you to know how special Jennifer is to all of us. She is such a sweet and caring person.

Andrea Griggs said...

Good morning Delight. Hope this day is pain free for you. As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers.