Wednesday, April 11, 2007

FEELING BETTER

DELIGHT-O-METER has gone back up to a 10.

She slept better last night!!! She is still having to take pain pills pretty regular for her legs and feet. She looks wonderful and is feeling really well today.

She told me that she had posted some pictures and it reminded me that I hadn't even posted my comments today. I asked her if I still needed to post and she said yes because she couldn't be trusted in making the right judgement on whether or not she looked good. I had another SENIOR moment.....I forgot I had told her she couldn't be deciding that!!! Let me assure you Jennifer, she looks WONDERFUL.

I will be taking her tomorrow for her treament. YES!! She will just be taking the avastin tomorrow. She does not have to take her chemo for a couple more weeks.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Looks like you had enough to keep you busy!!! Delight, you look great. Just let me know when you need me to take you again. I forgot that you take the Avastin every week. I was thinking you didn't go for another 2 weeks. Hope the pain is better in your feet and legs. Love you as always, Sheila

Anonymous said...

Of course she does!! She always looks wonderful. Thanks to all that are taking such good care of her. Love you mom! Jenn