Thursday, April 12, 2007

ENERGIZER BUNNY STRIKES AGAIN

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10 today. She is running around the bank like a chicken with its head cut off. The ENERGIZER DELIGHT.

She is looking and feeling really good again today. I told her that I was going to have to get the camera out to take her picture. She looks so good. She woke up only once last night and before she could get up to take her pain medicine she went back to sleep. But she woke up at 5:00am to take her medicine and eat a bite of food. She looks really rested today. She is ready for her treatment.

Have a good day

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Momma! Go!! Go!!

My Momma is good!!

Love you, Jenn

Andrea Griggs said...

It's great to hear you are feeling better. Love A

Anonymous said...

I've been cut off from my Delight reports lately (new internet filter at school blocks 'blogs'). I just got a chance to check on you via internet tonight, and I am so glad to hear you are back to getting your treatments. Sorry to hear about the sore feet and hands, but I hope the pain meds are helping. The Easter egg hunt looked like a blast, and your grandbabies are beautiful!!! Energizer Bunny, you just keep going, and going, and going, and going......
Love ya,
Andi