Friday, April 13, 2007




DELIGHT-O-METER is a 10 again today!!! I never get tired of saying that she is a 10. She looks good and feels good except she is a little tired today. It wasn't because she stayed out to long shopping yesterday either. (we only made a couple of stops)

I had quite the experience going with Delight. As the reporter I wanted to get the first hand knowledge of this treatment experience I had been reporting about. It was very interesting. I enjoyed getting to see how everything worked. I wanted to share her taking her treatment with everyone. I just happened to have my camera in my purse. (reporters always carry a camera) Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Delight just lights up a room. The nurses are very nice and fun. One of them had quite an interesting fight song for the Arkansas Razorbacks! I would love to get a copy for my Razorback loving friends.

The other patients that were taking chemo were very nice. We were all taking to each other. One lady in particular was asking Delight a lot of questions about losing her hair. This was her first treatment and she was dreading losing her hair. I really felt sorry for her. Delight seems to handle it so well. Her husband was so kind to her saying that she would be beautiful with or without hair.

Have a good weekend

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I love your look yesterday. You look so cute in a cap. I don't think I've ever seen you in one. Love you Ms. Glamorous! Love, Jenn

Andrea Griggs said...

You look awesome and I hope you have a glorious week. I think Kaye missed her calling... She is doing a great job keeping everyone posted and I love the pics. Take care. Love you Andrea

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are still at a 10! It looks like you had a good Easter. The grandkids are so cute! Keep up the good work!
:-) Love, Leigh