Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FEELING BETTER

Delight was able to come to work today even though she didn't get much rest last night. She looks really good but is still weak. I was glad to see her today!!!

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 8 1/2 today.

She doesn't have to go to Texarkana tomorrow for her blood work. Dr. Salyer's office is going to be able to do it for her. I'm glad they are able to do it. That will save her from having to drive.

She was able to go eat with us today at lunch. Everyone was glad to see her out and about.

She went to the Masonic Lodge last night to pick up her check and have her picture taken with them. They told her that her fund raiser was the biggest one that they had ever done. They gave her a check for $3,000.00. Thank you Idabel Masonic Lodge for all of your hard work!!!!! They did a wonderful job.

She was able to get her massage yesterday. It was WONDERFUL!!!! It felt so good to her. It was so wonderful that she scheduled another one next week!!! She said that it made her feel so much better.

She just left work and I told her that I hadn't even finished her blog today!! She told me I better get busy and get it done.......so she is feeling better!!

Have a good day

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! I hope you have a good holiday weekend, thinking about everyday! Love, Vicki