Thursday, May 24, 2007

SO SLEEPY

Delight didn't come to work today until after she had her blood work done. She said she really didn't want to come she just wanted to go home and go to bed. She feels very tired. But she looks so good today!!!! The only thing that keeps me believing that she is sick is the fact she has no hair.

The DELIGHT-O-METER is staying at a 8 1/2 today. I told her what I was going to put the meter at and she said that high?? I said yes because you look so good.

I'm always glad to see her come to work. She needs to come because we need her to be here with us. She WANTS to come she just told me. Anyway she has been her a couple of hours and she has worked all she can. She is going home.

Kaye

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

This could possibly be the first time anyone told you to not push it and take it easy. Take care of yourself. For some reason I feel you probably hear that every other day. Please slow down and be a rested Delight. I love you