Thursday, May 10, 2007

GOOD NEWS

Delight called around 5:45 this afternoon with GREAT news from the doctor. Everything had shrunk!!!!! Her marker count was at 30.3. (down again) Her white blood count was normal. The doctor wanted to know if she was up to going on with her treatments?? Of course she said!! He still would not give her an estimate on how many more treatments she would have to take.

Tomorrow I will not be around to post. Sorry. I have given you enough GOOD news today to last you until Monday.

We are proud of you DELIGHT. You are the GREATEST!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! You can beat this sickness.

Everyone have a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news, Happy Mother's Day Delight, enjoy your family. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Well, now, is that not a fabulous Mother's Day gift!! God is so good. I hope you have a fun weekend w/the family. Tell Jennifer hello from me. Love ya', Becky B.

Andrea Griggs said...

Yahoo!! I know you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Love you bunches...

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news!!! -Leigh