Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PRAY

Terry Joe just called to report to us that Delight wouldn't be able to come to work today. He said that she hasn't been dressed or out of the house all weekend except for when she thought she had to got to Wal Mart last night. She only lasted about 10 minutes and then she had to go to the car.

He has a call in to Dr. Salyer this morning about her sinus problem.

If anyone needs to talk to Delight please call Terry Joe on his cell phone and he will get her the message. 286-8941. She is not feeling well enough to talk right now.

Please Pray for God to strengthen Delight's body.

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you to regain your strength today and start feeling better. May you always feel the love and support your family and friends have for you.
Love,
Darlene

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and hope you start feeling better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Leigh

Anonymous said...

Delight, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. The good days will be back!! My prayer is that you will be stronger and feeling better soon! Love ya' Becky

Anonymous said...

Momma, We love you and you are in every prayer. I hope you get to feeling better soon. If you need me to come take care of you, all Dad has to do is call. I love you! Jenn