Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I still haven't talked to Delight. It's about 2:30pm. I'm not going to call again and bother her. I know that she would have called me if she felt like it.

We were out eating at lunch and we saw Terry Joe. He came over and said that he was picking up them some food. He said he wasn't for sure how she was feeling because she was still in the bed when he left.

Anyway that's all I know. We are going to start taking food again, at least until she is feeling a better. If you are interested in taking food contact Tonya at 286-7656. Her home phone is 286-1102. She will be keeping up with the schedule. We don't want them to be overloaded with to much food at one time so Tonya is going to be keeping the schedule. Thanks, Lisa, for cooking tonight. Thanks to everyone who will be cooking in the future. I know that they appreciate it very much.

As soon as I hear anything else, I'll post.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone, please pray with me that my mother will be relieved of her pain and suffering. Thank you, Jenn

Dear Lord, I am asking this of you with my whole heart. Please O Lord, relieve my mom of her pain and please continue to give her strength through this rough time. Lord, please be with my dad as he has too endures pain just seeing her suffer. Lord, you are the Father of ALL miracles and I KNOW you CAN and WILL heal her in due time. Please Lord, let this time of pain and suffering quickly pass so that she may get back on her feet and enjoy life. Thank you Lord, as I know you are already answering this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen

Mom needs all of our prayers at this time. The Lord hears us and he will answer.

Andrea Griggs said...

Amen...