Monday, May 7, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!!

DELIGHT-O-METER is back up to the top with a 10 today!!!

Delight was at work this morning at 7:30. I was so glad to see her this morning looking and feeling so much better!!! She look GREAT. She said that she started feeling better Saturday. Sunday she was able to go to church and to Wal Mart. She was cleaning out closets Sunday and about over did it. I guess she was feeling so good it was just hard to stop working.

I'm so glad to report she is feeling so much better. This is just a answer to all of our prayers!!! Keep them going her way.

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delight-This is just a note to say I am glad you are feeling well today and hope that you continue to have good days. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and hope that you will soon have only good days. Jenn's friend, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I'm always thinking about you. :)

Anonymous said...

Mom, it is great to know that you are feeling much better! Keep it up! Love you, Jenn