Thursday, June 14, 2007

AT WORK AGAIN

Delight made it to work again today!!!!! She looks good but she said that she is really tired. She is going to go home and rest today after we eat lunch.

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10 today.

She said that she slept good last night. She went to bed around 9:30 and slept until 8:00 this morning only waking up once. She is only taking pain medicine in the morning and when she gets home from work. She doesn't have to take any pain medicine at night.

Everyone is excited that she is doing so good!!! She is glad that she doesn't have to have another chemo treatment until the first week in July.

Have a good day

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delight,
I am so glad the 10's are back. You are such an awesome strong woman. I really enjoyed last weekend. It did my heart good to have some one on one time with you and T.J. And of course I loved seeing everybody else too. It was just the first time in a long time that we have had some quiet time together.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with Jenn & her family. Don't over do it - you need to rest so you will continue to be strong.
I love you guys. Hug the Nicholson's for me.
Vicky

Andrea Griggs said...

Hello Sweet Friend,
So good to hear you are feeling better. I think of you daily and pray you will get stronger and stronger. Love you bunches