Thursday, June 7, 2007

GOOD NEWS

Delight beat me to work this morning!!!! I was so excited to see her car here so early!! She looked so pretty this morning that I had to take her picture. But.....I can't get them to downloaded. Sorry. I took several pictures of her but she deleted all but three. Maybe I will have time to work on them later. I'll try to get them to post.

She felt really good today so I must give the DELIGHT-O-METER a 10!!!!! She left work to go home and eat around 10:15. She wanted to be ready for Lisa, who was picking her up around 11:45 to take her to chemo. Lisa was going to try and get beautiful while Delight was taking her chemo. Do you think it is possible?? She was going to the beauty shop for a cut & color and who knows what else??? I doubt she will be as pretty as Delight but she may be close.

Please continue your prayers for Delight. God is answering them. Delight was much improved today!!!!

Kaye

No comments: