Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BACK AT WORK!!!

Delight was able to come to work for a little while and go to lunch with us today. Her hands and feet are really bothering her. Her hands looked like they were just peeling. She was trying to keep lotion on them. She still was feeling extremely tired today. She left work about 1:40. She looked pretty good today. To me her eyes looked a little weak.

She told us today she had so many bosses!!!!! We just want her to take it easy!!!

Have a good day!!!

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I must have caused you to get tired just thinking about how much we are going to have going to see Brooks & Dunn and Alan Jackson!
Seriously, I am sorry you are feeling well. I wish we both could siphon off some of Blayd and Bracee's energy.
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and pray that each day is better than the last.
I love you guys,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Great - I just checked my message after I already sent it. I meant to add fun - as in how much fun we are going to have. And I am sorry you are not feeling well.
It is end of the day and I am a little tired myself!
Vicky