Friday, June 8, 2007

SHOT

Delight had to go to Texarkana again today to take her shot. She was hoping to be able to skip the shot this time but they wouldn't let her.

Sheila took her this morning. Sheila told me that Delight was feeling good. She said after Delight got her shot she felt good enough for them to make a couple of short stops. They were back in Idabel around 11:30. When they got back to Idabel Delight told Sheila that she was tired and ready to go lay down. I just called Terry Joe and he said that she was asleep.

Please continue your prayers for Delight and her family.

Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers every single day. I love you.

Andrea Griggs said...

Hello friend, you are also in my thoughts and prayers. Love you


Vicki Young - I would love to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hey D,

Lauren and I are checking up on you. We are soooo happy to hear you are feeling better. We hope the shot won't be as bad this time.
We love you and are thinking of you. We know how tough you are and you have all of us behind you.

Mandy