Thursday, June 21, 2007

SORRY

I woke up at 12:00 last night and realized that I forgot to post on the blog. Go ahead and fire me from this job. I think I could be easily be replaced. At least Tammy let you know that Delight felt good yesterday.

We picked Delight from her house yesterday on our way to lunch. She came back to work with us and was able to stay until around 3:45. She looked and felt a lot better yesterday.

Delight goes to see the doctor today. Her appointment is at 2:45. Terry Joe will be taking her. They will be seeing the doctor along with them doing her blood work. Last Thursday Dr. Salyer's office checked her white blood count and it was high. Hopefully today it will be down some.

This time next week we will be well on our way to Florida. We are trying to convince Tonya that we have limited space. She is limited to 1 bag. She doesn't like that. She wants to take 1 bag of just shoes!!! Before the trip is over she maybe tied to the top of the Suburban. Delight will have her choice of seats. She can either have the back seat to lay down or she can have the co-pilot seat next to me. We will be taking a lot of pictures so we can post them. It is going to be a fun trip. We made this trip about 5 years ago and I can't tell you how much fun we had. It had to be one of the best trips of my life. We will miss Johnice, Mary Ann and Sherry. But at least we will get to see Sherry at the wedding. We told her she could at least ride back with us!!! I'm sure Delight, Tonya and Jane will be just as much fun as the first group that we had. I'm sure you will be hearing more over the next few days about the trip.

Have a good day

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are better!

Kaye, you have no idea how nice it is to be able to keep up with how Delight is, you do a great job.