Tuesday, June 5, 2007

PRAY FOR DELIGHT

Delight was able to come to work again today for a short period of time. She said that she got up at 7:00am and it took her about 2 1/2 hours to get ready to come. She just has no energy what so ever. She told me that she could just lay over on her desk and go to sleep. She kept saying to me that she was just so tired.

Please remember to pray for Delight. She needs all of the encouragement that we can give her at this time.

Thanks to everyone that has sent food to Delight & Terry Joe. That is just one less thing that they have to worry about.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet angel. I know that you are going to continue to fight this. You are, you are, you are!
Maybe a break from the chemo will help you regroup and rebuild your armor. Keep fighting!!!!!!
I love you,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Heh, Little Sister,
I don't call because I know you are too tired to talk but I think about you so often during the day and pray, pray, pray for you to feel better.
We plan on coming in Friday evening and go back on Sat. I will wait until Sat. to call you to see if you feel up to a short visit on our way out of town. Call me if you feel like talking before then. I love you loads.
charlie
June 6,2007