Wednesday, June 27, 2007

LOOKOUT FLORIDA

DELIGHT-O-METER is looking good at a 10 today!!!!

Delight is feeling great and ready to leave for Florida in the morning at 5:00a.m.
This is the last thing I'm doing today before leaving so it is going to be short and sweet.

Delight came to work today to wrap up the things she needed to do before the trip. She just completed her work and said she was headed home to pack.

We were so glad to hear that Harrison Shipp is okay after his wreck last evening. It is a miracle that they didn't get hurt any worse than what they did. Brian & Lisa got the phone call that every parent dreads.

If I can find a computer somewhere along the way, I'll try to post. If not I guess I'll be posting on Monday.

Please pray for us to have a safe trip.

Kaye

No comments: