Monday, June 4, 2007

NO MORE CHEMO

Delight was able to come to work for a little while. She is EXTREMELY tired today. She has already left to go home. She took some of her work with her.

Saturday I went to pick her up and we went to Kimberly & Clint's wedding shower. We only stayed for a little while. Everyone was excited to see her and wanted to find out how she was doing. She was glad that she got to go.

Delight said this morning that she will not be taken any more chemo until she gets to feeling better. She doesn't feel like her body can stand anymore right now. I'm glad because she needs to get to feeling better.

Keep her in your prayers

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I haven't gotten to talk to you recently due to your current state, but I want you to know that Blu, Kaylee, and I pray for you many times daily and that we love you. We will continue to pray that the Lord heals you and takes away your current suffering. I know that you want to do all the treatments you can, but if you need a break, then by all means take it!! We love you and hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Love, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Delight, I hate that you are not feeling well. I too continue to pray that the pain goes away soon. God has to hear all of us - there are too many people that love you and want you to get better! I'm sorry too that the Dr. was such a poop head. Don't they know how much we depend on them to guide us and help us???
Jim & I love you and wish we could take away the pain.
Vicky

Andrea Griggs said...

Delight, I am so sorry to hear you are having such a rough time with chemo and pain. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Delight, ditto to the other comments. I hope you get feeling better and begin to gain some strength. Don't try to do too much, please. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, Becky