Wednesday, March 7, 2007

BACK UP TO 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks and feels really good again today!! Her back/hip is feeling a lot better today.

I took a picture of her before she looses her hair. Delight will be posting it later. Also, I will be taking another picture of her later because she is going to get a SHORT haircut today. She said the last time when she started chemo her hair started coming out after the second treatment.

About the biopsy for the place found under her arm...........she has not had it done yet. I think they are just trying to get her radiation finished and chemo started before they do the biopsy. The surgeon is going to look at that place Monday when he talks to her about the port.

Delight just got back from getting her hair cut. It looks really cute. I told her I thought it would be shorter. She said it can't get much shorter than this!! Enjoy the pictures.

Kaye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!! Wish I looked that good with short hair...low maintenance, right? It really suits you, Delight. Glad you're feeling great today!! Take care of yourself.

Andi

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! I think the really short hair makes you look about 25! Glad the good days are outweighing the not so good. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope to see you soon.
Much love,
Vicky

Andrea Griggs said...

I love the shorter hair... you look awesome. Love you, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Mom your as beautiful as always! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is too cute! I have always loved your hair really short. Glad you are feeling better. You look great!! Love ya, Becky