Friday, March 2, 2007

RESTING AT HOME

9:30am

Delight just called and left me a message saying that she did not know if she would come to work today. She just got up and was eating when she called. Her voice sounded much better than it did yesterday. She said that her throat was hurting really bad. She thought that it was sinus drainage not from the radiation.

If she happens to come in before she goes to her treatment, I will post again. If she does not come in I guess I will not post again until Monday.

Have a good weekend.

Don't forget the Eidson's in your prayers. Let's all STAND FIRM that GOD is going to heal Delight.

Kaye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about you and praying for you. We love you and hope to see you soon. Blu

Andrea Griggs said...

John and I saw a shooting star last night and we decided our wish would be for you to get well. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you. Love, Annie

Anonymous said...

I am hoping you have a restful weekend.
Lots of love,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

We hope that you feel all the Love and Prayers that surround you from your family and friends to the woman who met you at the ReLay for Life Walk and told me how she instantly adored you.
May you continue to rely on God for your strenght and we will continue to keep you in our prayers.
Love,
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Delight...sorry to take so long in figuring this out but I am not so good on the computer yet. I Love you and pray for you every night and I KNOW you can beat this. You are an inspiration to everyone who knows you!!! I will be in touch now. Love Peggy

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Delight. I have been out of touch but you are on my mind and in my prayers daily!!Love you Kim