Thursday, March 29, 2007

CHEMO DAY

Delight did not come to work today. She planned to stay home and sleep in since it was her chemo day. When I talked to her a little while ago she said she had a good night sleep and was able to sleep to 7:30 this morning. She said she felt really good.

The twins kept her company yesterday afternoon and last night. They are quite the entertainers. They think their MEME is pretty special. I know she thinks that they are pretty special!!

Delight was getting ready to leave. Sheila was able to leave at 11:00. They were going to have time to get something to eat before she went for her treatment. If she calls later I will try and post again.

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well yesterday.

Today is my 7th wedding anniversary!

Andrea - e-mail me sometime at vbailey1950@cox.net. I know someone that knows your husband. And thanks for saying I am sweet.

Delight I hope you have a restful weekend. Give those twins a hug for me.

Love,
Vicky