Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HOME RESTING

Delight just called and said she would not be coming to work today. She has been in quite a bit of pain since her surgery yesterday. She said that she is taking some very strong pain pills. Her surgery lasted an hour.

Delight said her legs and feet have been hurting her all night. (she thought is was her coming off the anesthetic) She has taken several hot baths to try and relieve the pain.

Her voice sounded really good and strong. She is still waiting on a call from the doctor about when she is going to start taking chemo. When she finds out I will let you know.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you constantly. I am so glad Jennifer came down to be with you. You & T.J. have raised an oustanding young lady!
Love you loads,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Delight: Hang in there, girl! If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, just let me know. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Kaye: I think you are doing a great job of keeping us informed! Thanks so much!