Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GOOD DAY

This morning when I pulled into the parking lot I was really excited!! Delight was already at work. This is the first time in a very long time she beat me to work. I went directly to her office to check on her. She turned & looked at me with a big smile on her face!!! It is a GOOD DAY I said to her. Yes, she said it is. I'm nice and crisp!!! CRISP?? She has on a shirt that is nicely ironed.

She looks & feels wonderful again today!!! Sorry Jennifer about the pictures. I got busy yesterday & forgot all about the pictures I had promised. I'll try to do better today.

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10 again today!!! Isn't it WONDERFUL. Delight you are doing GREAT!!! She made the comment yesterday the chemo has been easier that the radiation. Just keep up the good work.

Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a inspiration! You make me smile and really understand God's blessings. I pray for many more days of you being a perfect '10'!
Andi

Anonymous said...

You are as beautiful as ever! I am glad you are feeling so good. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Love, Vicki