Thursday, March 22, 2007

SHE CLAIMS SHE IS A 10????

Delight sent word to me by Lauren that she was a 10 today. I told Lauren, Delight can't say she is a 10, that is MY decision. Lauren said that she thought she was a 10, too. I asked Lauren did you see her, did you talk to her, did her voice sound strong??? I was putting poor Lauren through the third degree. I immediately called Delight and ask her what are you thinking sending word that you are a 10??? That is not YOUR decision to make. Anyway.... she just started laughing. She said Terry Joe aren't I a 10? He said you are a 10+. I was thinking do you really think he is going to say anything else???? So....just going by the way she was talking I guess I will give the DELIGHT-O-METER a 10 today. Just keep in mind I did not see her in person since she took the day off from work.

Her chemo is at 2:00 today. She was going to go do her blood work at 1:00. When she gets done she said that she would call me.

Continue to pray that she has another good week.

Kaye

No comments: