Thursday, March 15, 2007

IDABEL MASONIC LODGE BREAKFAST

The Idabel Masonic Lodge will be hosting a benefit breakfast for Delight Friday morning 7:00-9:00. Delight had told them not to have it for her since the response from the bake sale was so terrific. She wanted them do the breakfast for someone else. But they wanted to do it for her anyway. So we did not know until yesterday that they were still going to doing it for her. Anyway try to go support this effort because they match the funds raised up to $750.00. You can make a donation in any amount. It doesn't just have to be the $5.00 they ask for the breakfast.

If I hear from Delight after she has her chemo this afternoon I will post a message.

I hope she will feel like going to the breakfast in the morning!

Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where will the breakfast be? I would love to get to support the effort this time, especially since I missed the bake sale.

Andi