Friday, March 23, 2007

SLEEPING LATE

Delight decided to sleep in this morning. I'm sure she needed the rest.

She did meet Tonya & I for lunch. She looks really good and she said that she felt good. She seemed a little tired to me. She was telling us the last time she had chemo the day after it she ached all over. She said she sure would not have been having lunch with us on the day after the chemo. Her mouth is the only thing giving her a problem. She said that it feels like the inside of her mouth and the outside of her tongue is raw. They told her something to rinse with.

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 9 today.

Kaye

P.S. Her hair is still hanging on!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I know how hard it is for you to sit still and just be...but, I am glad you're trying. Stay rested. We love you!! Jenn