Monday, March 12, 2007

BEAUTIFUL 10

DELIGHT-O-METER is at a 10 today.

Delight looks SO good this morning. Her back is slightly hurting her. Other than that she feels great!! She was even at work again today bright & early.

Saturday was a much needed restful day for Delight. She was extremely tired and her back hurt really bad. She thinks she just over did it Thursday & Friday. Sunday she was able to go to church and some other activities without hurting at all. It's hard for her not to do to much.

Jennifer will be here today. She is going with Delight tomorrow. Delight is looking forward to her company this week.

Have a Good Day!

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on the postings today and I absolutely love the hair. You fall in that categorey of people that can wear their hair really short and still look beautiful...not many can pull it off. I am glad that the majority of your days are 10s and that you are feeling good. Take care and I love you....Carol G.

Anonymous said...

Delight--I hope you have a fun week and be sure to tell Jennifer I said hello. Thinking of you, Becky

Anonymous said...

I love the hair, Delight! You do look great in short hair. Heck, you even look great in NO hair!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Since none of the older generation has been able to be published I hope to be the first.. Just love you and am amazed at how well you look, I have seen your hair shorter and you looke wonderful then. Love you,