Monday, March 19, 2007

CHEMO OR NOT?????

DELIGHT-O-METER is still at a 10!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think she is taking chemo. She has felt really good all weekend and she looks GREAT today.

Delight had a big weekend.... she went to a wedding on Saturday afternoon, went out to eat at Papa's twice, and visited several times with Vicky & Jim.

She said the last time on the 3rd day after her chemo she got sick. It's really GOOD news that she has not been sick at all.

Keep it up Delight!!!! You're doing GREAT!!!!!

Kaye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news!! I hope this week is just as good as last week was. Love, Vicki

Anonymous said...

What an inspiration you are. I enjoyed every minute with you, T.J., Riley & Reisha. You look so good! I really enjoy it when Terry gets to telling his stories. I am sure there are many more that we don't know.

Jim & I took Terry & Riley to a great place to eat a Grinder last night. I didn't get up in time to see them off this morning. Jim had moved to the hide-a-bed that Riley slept in and was snoozing when I left to work. Sometime I think there is just something wrong with this situation - me working - him sleeping & watching Oprah!!!

It was a great weekend and I am so thankful you are doing so well.

I love you,
Vicky

Andrea Griggs said...

Hi Delight! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya -

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful news to read how well you are tolerating the chemo and how great you are feeling. Keep that Delight-o-meter spinning!! As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers....Carol G.